We are delighted you consider the Nature Family School for the bilingual education of your precious child!
The programs we currently offer are:
- Half Day Program: Monday thru Friday (2,3,5 Day Options) 8am-1pm,
Ages 2-6 years
- Full Day Program – for Nappers only: Monday thru Friday (2,3,5 Day Options) 8am-4pm, Ages 2-6 years, limited space available
- Full Day Program with Extension- for Nappers only: Monday thru Friday (2,3,5 Day Options) 8am-5:30pm, Ages 2-6 years, very limited space available
- German Class: Thursdays 3.30pm-5.30pm, $30/class paid monthly,
Ages 4-10 years
In preparation, our signature educational series on how to parent to make a good brain great in the most caring way:
(The following classes will be started again as of the new year 2019)
- Bilingual Playgroup (parent + me): Mondays 3.30pm-5.30pm, $30/class paid monthly, Ages 10-24 months
- Deutsche Spielgruppe (parent + me): Wednesday 3.30pm-5.30pm, $30/class paid monthly, Ages 0 – 10 mos or 10-24 months or mixed;
- Bilingual Parenting Group (parent + me, soon-to-be-parents): Friday 3.30pm-5.30pm, $30 class paid monthly, Ages pregnant mothers to 10 months old babies
To attend the NFS German Class, Bilingual Playgroup, Deutsche Spielgruppe or Bilingual Parenting Group, please fill out the form below.
To apply for enrollment in the Preschool Age Program please follow these additional steps:
1. Please fill out the form below.
2. If your child is older than 18 months, you will be sent our enrollment application google form through a separate email. After we received this form back, you will then receive an interview phone call from the Owner and Director Karin Kachler.
3. If you would like to be added to the next upcoming Tour of our school, there is a $10 fee to reserve your place.
4. We do currently have spots available for 2 to 4 year olds. Students and families are hand selected. Thank you so much for your kind understanding. Best of luck!
Please be aware that we currently do not offer a drop-off program for infants or any child under 24 months old.
THANK YOU for your interest and trust with your most precious little person! We sincerely appreciate it.
Thank you cordially. We look forward to meeting your family very soon!
Karin Kachler and the NFS staff